Noah's Ark 3D
This is the PC version of the game Super 3D Noah's Ark by Wisdom Tree Games. It uses a modified (licensed) version of the Wolfenstein 3-D engine, with added support for textured floors and ceilings. Super 3D Noah's Ark's homepage is at http://www.wisdomtreegames.com/games/super3dnoahsark/, where it is still for sale.
This section lists the major file formats used in the game.
- AudioT Format - sounds and music are stored in the AUDIO*.N3D files
- WLF Format - identical to the IMF Format only with a faster tempo. (720 vs 560)
- GameMaps Format - used for storing level maps in the files GAMEMAPS.N3D and MAPHEAD.N3D
- B800 Text - there are a couple of text screens in the main .EXE file (including the text displayed on the screen when you quit)
These tools can be used to edit this game.
- TED5 - the editor used by id Software to create the original levels
The source code of Wolfenstein 3-D was released by id Software on July 21, 1995. It can be downloaded from id Software's FTP server.