Zapping the Zot
- Part of the Decree of the Skree Trilogy
- Tileset: completely redone tileset
- Sprite animation frames: All new monsters
- Story text: new with continuity to Kidnapped Keen and Return to the Guardians
- Levels: 16 regular levels; 1 worldmap
- Bugs: No known errors or bugs
The story in this mod isn't integrated via patches, but provided by a textfile in the Zip. It contains the following information:
Last episode Keen escaped from the Gargs on planet Og and learned that the Evil Skree were creating an aliance with the some of the wickedest creatures in the Universe! He also learned that they stole his DNA and were creating clones of himself! Time to take action. Keen stepped out of the star portal and found himself on the Shikadi science ship, the Zot. He knew what he had to do, destroy the Fuses that powered the Zot. With them broken, the Zot would be destroyed, and blow into a blivion. He loaded his Neural Stunner and marched off to become the Shikadi's worst nightmare.
There are many creatures aboard the Zot. Here is a list of some:
- Gizmo: These little guys creep around the Zot. In some places, they can be helpful in getting you to higher places, in others they can push you to your death. (Scrub replacement)
- Shocky: These electric pests were expirements of the Shikadi, until they broke free and began multiplying around the ship. You'll be shocked when you meet them! These can also be seen in The Perilous Pursuit (Youth replacement)
- Shikadi Warrior: You remember the Shikadi, those nasty energy creatures who built the omegamatic. But you only faced the Shikadi and Shikadi Masters when you fought them the first time. The Shikadi have made huge improvements in their training and they have made a miraculous break through in technology, they can jump!! Not only that, but these well trained Shikadi can also shoot bolts of energy from their hands! These Shikadi are very dangerous. (Vorticon Elite replacement)
- Keen Clone: They're pretty easy to identify, they look just like you! There not quite as keen though. (Vorticon Grunt replacement)
- Robo Ripper: Did you think Robo Red was scary, wait till you see this guy!!! He slices and dices everything in his patch! (Guard Robot replacement)
There are many other foes you may recognize, like Ceilick, Orbatrix, Skypest, Sphereful and Spirogrip. They were experimented on by the Shikadi, some of them are dangerous! All of these are Tileset enemies. The don't move.
Spoiler Warning! This shows the whole levels.