Hey KR - when you upload images, can you double-size them? Some of the smaller ones make it really difficult to fit a caption under them. -- Malvineous 12:22, 27 January 2007 (EST)
- Alright, sure. --KeenRush 20:17, 27 January 2007 (EST)
Hi,KeenRush. Sorry about the scuffle about that yorp pic.--Xterra1 16:15, 29 June 2007 (GMT) [PS--I don't put spaces after commas-that's how I type.]
Yorphius II is the first Keen mod according to the Keen newsletter archives: Read this archive, section 2.1 (Fan game reviews: Yorphius II. It reads: "This was the first MOD every released, and it has set a good standard by which others will be judged." I guess you won't need more proof than that, will you? :) --Shadow Master 15:07, 4 July 2007 (GMT)
KR-TGMM is a cool site!--Xterra1 13:42, 11 July 2007 (GMT)PS-sorry,man.
- I just did a little research in the page histories about this Xterra1-KeenRush thing. Tee hee.
- Sorry if this comment is inappropriate. It probably is.
- Oh, and please get TGMM working again sometime. :-) --CK Guy 02:33, 2 March 2008 (GMT)
- It's not inappropriate (even if it's completely pointless, so I guess it could be inapproriate in that sense). I don't care about the whole matter as I did nothing wrong. And as for TGMM, it'll be done soon, would've been sometime ago already if I had had the patience. --KeenRush 23:00, 2 March 2008 (GMT)
- Thanks, apologies accepted. :) And, my apologies, too... Yeah, TGMM will be back up shortly! --KeenRush 10:13, 12 March 2008 (GMT)
I think we have a problem in here. If someone is being rude to you, report it to the admins instead of participating/starting/continuing a fight. As the first warning, I removed seemingly offensive comments from both your and Xterra1's talk pages while Malvineous, the real admin, solves the situation, if necessary. I also added this warning to both talk pages. I'd have protected your talk pages or something if I had enough experience with this sort of problems. --Shadow Master 20:38, 4 July 2007 (GMT)
- Oh, well, cheers Shadow, I guess that's for the best. I guess you're right, I'll try not to be annoyed even if he deliberately tries to annoy me. I'll talk to Malvineous at some point. I'm really tired about this, this wiki started out so nicely. --KeenRush 21:19, 4 July 2007 (GMT)
- Hi all - personally I don't think Xterra has been offensive, just a bit newbie-ish. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt for the time being and hope that things settle down. I'll still be keeping an eye on things, and if I do have to continue to follow him around cleaning up the mess then yes, I will ban him.
- I'd also like to mention that unless there really is something offensive (like an expletive/swear word) please don't remove comments from talk pages - it makes it harder if you ever need to go back to figure out why a decision was made about something (e.g. why a user was banned.) If there is an expletive, please try to blank it out instead of removing the whole comment. If the entire comment is a one off (like spam, not part of an existing conversation) then it can be removed entirely (and in this case it would be best to contact an admin who can perform a 'rollback' to quickly undo the most recent edit - but this only works if nobody has edited the page since the spam.)
- Having said that, your talk pages are your own, and some people like to remove outdated conversations. Providing you're only removing stuff from your *own* talk page (or an expletive from someone else's) you won't get any argument from me. An exception to this is official warnings from an admin - these must not be removed. I'm going to let it slide this time on Xterra's page, because I believe his behaviour was in retaliation to Shadow Master reverting his talk page (which hopefully won't happen now that we have a ground rule stating that you can delete from your own talk page.)
- I have created an official KeenWiki list of guidelines to document these rules, and I will see if I can do something about making everyone aware of them. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for additional guidelines. I hope this matter is now closed! -- Malvineous 06:41, 10 July 2007 (GMT)