Hi, everyone. This is my talk page. For any thing you can contact me here DarkAle (talk) 12:09, 18 July 2020 (UTC)
- So I noticed that you are manually linking items which are Keen 5 related to your mod. This is not how it works. First, the wiki comes with an automated linking system. So you don't have to do that manually. And second this item is Keen 5 related. You may have used it in your mod but it is not originated to your mod. In a sense you cannot claim Keen 5 items to be yours. However if you would have created your own items they would surly link to your own mods. For instants if you click your level maps you will notice that they do link to the respected mod page. So please to not attach such links manually.
- -- Nisaba (talk) 06:37, 19 July 2020 (UTC)
- Ah, I see what you were up to. But this is actually not the way it is done. Let me handle this real quick...
- If you go into edit mode of your mod, you can see what I have changed to make this work.
- Also we decided not to create info pages on every single item anymore like you just did with your "Blue Vitalin". The reason for this is to keep the wiki as clean as possible. A page for a new mod: yes. Pages for single items: no.
- You can however add this missing info right into your modding page.
- -- Nisaba (talk) 13:10, 19 July 2020 (UTC)
- Thanks. Now I know all these info, I can create a good wikipage for my mod in future.
- P.S. I am also doing a version 2 of the Ultra Omegamatic DarkAle (talk) 20:10, 19 July 2020 (UTC)
- I'd like to point out that there's a template used for items left unmodified: Template:OriginalItemInMod. Though, I don't know if it's worth using if the mod only changed like one or two items. The problem is that if you upload items of one kind, but not both, you'll still get the "No images of this mod's items have been uploaded yet!" message. Grandy02 pointed this out before (link) but nobody has fixed it yet. I wonder if Malv knows how. Quinton (talk) 20:54, 19 July 2020 (UTC)