The Grand Intelligence: Cybernetic Dream
- "The Grand Intelligence: The World is in trouble|The World is in trouble" cannot be used as a page name in this wiki.
- "The Grand Intelligence: Moment of the Justice|Moment of the Justice" cannot be used as a page name in this wiki.
The Grand Intelligence: Cybernetic Dream is a Keen 1 mod made by Szemigi. It is the first episode of the "The parallel universe is toast!" trilogy. In the game you play as Martinez McMeyer, who is the defender of the parallel universe and the good counterpart of Mortimer McMire. This episode is on a frosty planet called Frostian V, where Martinez McMeyer must get the four radioactive pipes from his Miracle Machine back.
- Tools used: ModKeen 2.0.1, CKPatch, KeenWright, TileInfo, Mindbelt, The Neural Stunner, Fin2bmp, Keengraph
- Ice Cream - 100 points
- Pep Cola - 200 points
- French Fries - 500 points
- Banana Jelly - 1000 points
- Polar Bear - 5000 points
- Datchwog - Yorp replacement
- Icehork - Tank robot replacement
- Yeti Baby - Butler robot replacement
- Polar Bear - Vorticon replacement
- Seal - Garg replacement
Version 1.1 was released on May 19, 2011.
List of the differences:
- Falling ice kills you
- On the story screen Martinez's gun is green instead of purple
Spoiler Warning! This shows the whole levels. These levels are from version 1.0 and 1.1!
Release History / Downloads
- 2013-09-06: Ultimate Trilogy version
- 2013-02-03: Trilogy version
- 2012-12-20: Ultimate version
- 2011-05-19: version 1.1
- 2011-05-18: version 1.0