The Eight Accumulators
The story continues on from the Battle of the Brains ending. After saving the Universe from near destruction, Commander Keen heads home for dinner and a good night's sleep. But also on board the Bean with Bacon Megarocket are his friends, Spot, Princess Lindsey, The Oracle Janitor and Lt. Barker who he must return to they're respective planets before he returns to Earth. Lt. Barker is dropped at Vorticon VI before Keen flies onward to Gnosticus IV. Once there, as the crew are stepping onto the planets surface a big explosion errupts. The team follow falling debris to the Oracle where they find scorch marks on the Oracle, none of the Council Members that guard the Oracle and strangley none of the eight batteries usually in the battery compartment. Keen then sets out to find the missing Council members and The Eight Accumulators.
- Keen treks around Aspermontis
- Keen crunches through Dusty Fort
- Keen ticks over Pyramid of Time
- Keen pays a visit to The Oracle
- Keen fades into The Perspicuus City
- Keen gets lost in The Damp Woods
- Keen swoops into The Blue Bird Caves
- Keen contemplates on Vitrium
- Keen blinks in and out of existance in Defluo
- Keen boils in Pyramid of Heat
- Keen seeps into the Lichen Caves
- Keen creeps into Gnosticene Village
- Keen blindly enters The Pyramid of Light
- Keen approaches Footsville
- Keen wades through the Desert Creek
- Keen is fearful of The Pyramid of Pain
- Keen squeezes into The Crack
- Keen ponders upon The Well of Wonders
- Keen blasts into The Bean-with-Bacon Megarocket
- Graphics: Original Keen 4 tile set with some modifications.
- Levels: 18 levels, 2 secret levels, 1 unreachable level (High Scores screen), new worldmap (Aspermontis) level.
- Tools used: ModKeen 2.0.1, CKPatch, The Omegamatic, MSPaint, Ck456Tli, Star Text, and KeenSCR.