Emending Creature Names
Can somebody review/check the Creature List, please? There are some missing images like:
- Tracking Mine
- Napping Statue
- Enemy7 (Zoltan)
but besides that, I am not so sure whether or not these creatures are named correctly in general. for e.g. what is the difference between Boson and Alien from Xky? and what is the correct naming for those placeholders Enemy1 - Enemy7 anyway? - Nisaba (talk) 10:26, 15 August 2016 (UTC)
- The names are based on particles, just because (Electron, graviton, etc.) These are mentioned in the help file. There are a number of errors however which are quite obvious if you have played the mod.
- * Enemy 1 is a 'Boson', the listed Boson should be replaced with it. (It's a dupe as can be seen.)
- * Enemy 2 is another form of the Hadron , a 'damaged Hadron' should it even need a name
- * Enemy 3 is a 'Strangelet' and is a Schoolfish replacement.
- * Enemy 5 is a 'Quark', the falling Platform replacement
- * Enemy 4 is a 'Queen Baryon'
- * Enemy 6 is a Particle Jet, the Schoolfish repalcement
- * The Lepton is the Skypest replacement
- * The Pion is the Arachnut replacement
- * Muons are Smiky replacements
- Hope that sorts out all the issues - Levellass (talk) 08:42, 16 August 2016 (UTC)