Sign of the Vool
Sign of the Vool/ Night of the Vool is the working title of an in-development Keen 4 mod by Ceilick and was first announced on Aug 30, 2012. This mod will utilize the Keen:Galaxy Source Modding Package, the same game engine as Atroxian Realm uses.
Status of development
- 90% world map
- 80% enemy designs (17/20)
- 50% enemy animations
- 50% background tiles
- 75% foreground tiles.
Notable and unique features
- The difficulty settings will be complete revised, so no more enemies are added or Keen's jump height is altered.
- Keen will have infinite lives and cannot gameover. 1-ups though will still be present in the game and treated very similarly as rare and valuable items.
- The Player points will reset on death, so recollecting points will be disabled.
- The number of shots the Neural Stunner can hold will be capped to approximately 25.
- There will be multiple and unique death animations.
- The number of enemies will be expand to 20.
The listed pictures are just pre-released versions or mockups.
PCKF: development thread