The mod is most notable for its tongue-in-cheek style and juvenile potty humor, and for being made in only a few days. There is currently a direct sequel under development by Paramultart and VikingBoyBilly, which is built on a highly modified Keen 4 engine.
2010 vs 2011 Version
Since this mod started out as a one-night project for the aforementioned competition, two versions of the game exist: The 2010 version, which was mostly made in one night, and the 2011 version, which was the official release.
A lot of confusion has spread about which version is correct when Paramultart's website was shut down sometime in late 2011, causing the link to the completed version to be broken.
It is easy to discern the old version from the 2011 version, as the 2011 version contains:
- All new player sprites, as opposed to the original Vorticon trilogy Keen graphics.
- A complete 320x200 title-screen.
- Expanded levels and artwork.
- The ending was cut from the game. (This has been corrected in v3)
Since the old beta version of the game was falsely labeled as the latest version, Paramultart has updated the download link with a repackaged version of the game, which has all of the features of the 2011 version PLUS the original ending intact.
This new, latest, and probably final version is marked as "Version 3" on September 15th, 2015, as to not be mistaken with any previous versions.
- Tileset: Complete new tile set
- Sprites: Complete new sprites
- Music: Complete soundtrack
- Story text: Complete new text
- Levels: 10 regular levels; 1 secret level; 1 worldmap