KMO Default Levels
KMO Default Levels is a pack of 8 levels for Keen 1 compiled by Peder Johnson. It originally came with the level editor Keen Make-Over. The levels show a creative use of the tile set. All the levels have a 'KMO' or another Word written with tiles somewhere, except level02 which is The Ice Factory by Xky Rauh.
This level pack also circulates as Psycho Keen by Adam, which contains the same levels. The reason is that Adam accidentally sent the wrong levels. By the time he noticed that the ZIP file available on Cerebral Cortex 314 does not feature his own levels, he had already deleted the files from his hard drive. Psycho Keen has also been mistakenly attributed to Xky Rauh.
- Level01: An ascending level where you get the pogo. The earth is seen in the sky, and a secret path through the stars leads to a lot of points.
- Level02: The Ice Factory
- Level03: You start out in the center of the level and have to get all the Keycards to finish the level. The level is almost completely made out of solid bricks.
- Level06: A linear left to right level with 'Geoff Sims' written in ID-tiles.
- Level07: A small level of the type 'get the Keycard and come back to the exit'. Mars is seen in the background here.
- Level08: The largest level in this set. The exit is accessible through a shaft in the middle that divides the level up into two main sections.
- Level09: Keen starts out in a pool of water here.
- Level10: The level from Peder Johnson's 1st Levelpack.