Onward: Silcar 1: Nightmare Before Teatime
- "Onward: Silcar 2: Flee from Fleet|Flee from Fleet" cannot be used as a page name in this wiki.
- "Onward: Silcar 3: The Evil that Meets the Eye|The Evil that Meets the Eye" cannot be used as a page name in this wiki.
- "Onward: Silcar 4: The Civilization Inside|The Civilisation Inside" cannot be used as a page name in this wiki.
- This mod is one episode of a four part trilogy.
- Tileset: completely redone tileset
- Sprite animation frames: All new monsters, including patching
- Story text: continuity to Silcar 2, references to other mods
- Levels: 16 regular levels, 1 worldmap
Once again back home from saving the universe, commander keen found himself visiting his grandma on a sunday for lunch. But just as his grandma was taking a nap before tea time, a strange being entered the room and stole grandmas precious tea set. Keen just got a glimpse of the purple being as he came back from the toilet. Why that? thought Keen, but he was sure his arch-nemesis had something to do with it. So he ran to his BwB-Megarocket and traced the course of the beings ship to a strange unknown planet, wich was indicated on his starmap as "Strgwz"
The being must have hidden the parts of the tea set somewhere on this planet. Keen can not return to his grandma without them, because he would get accused for taking them away, and would not get any of her famous triple chocolate cake, a cake even better than the vorticon double chocolate cake.
Upon landing on the planet keen found out that in the rush he had taken the Plasmatic Photoray Pistol, which he found on venus with him, not the Neural Stunner, so he will be using this one in this episode.
Information on Strgwz
Keen studied his Keen Wiki entries on this Planet and found some interesting entries. Wild animals are living here and huge mushrooms are growing. Keen is sure he must climb the thousand stairs of Strgwz, and the giant Megamoth Trees. One thing was particularly interesting: there appears to be a Garg-Temple on this planet? How can that be? This planet is in an entirely different quadrant of the galaxy? No garg should ever have been here!
- Plasmatic Photoray Pistol: 5 shots ammo
- Lollipop: 100 points
- Berry Juice: 200 points
- Sunny Soda: 200 points
- T-Box: 200 points, Keen can stand on it.
- Cream Soda: 500 points
- Gold Star: 500 points
- Orange Lolly: 1000 points
- Cuddly Bear: 5000 points
- Skeleton Lolly: Kills!
The Tea Set:
- Tea Pot
- Tea Cup (with Saucer)
- Sugar Spoon
- Sugar Cup
A list of all the enemies you will encounter in this episode:
Tileset enemy, Keen can stand on its back
Butler Robot replacement, patched to kill
Tank Robot replacement, followed by the Megamonst in Silcar 2
The Yorp statue replacement here, returns in various forms throughout the Silcar Series
Vorticon Guard replacement, patched to take 2 or 3 hits, and to always jump at max height
Pat Pat replacement
Ice Cannon replacement
Ice Cube replacement
Spoiler Warning! This shows the whole levels.