The MrBlack Pack is a full level pack for Keen 3 released by MrBlack on the 18th of January, 2009. Most of the levels were designed by MrBlack although a few were designed by his brother lolsworth and cleaned up (usually for difficulty) by MrBlack. The pack was designed as a replacement for the original levels which many (including MrBlack) consider poorly designed/rushed. A large emphasis on theme/flavour is present in the MrBlack pack such that it really feels like an adventure through the Vorticon homeworld.
- 01 - Outpost: Keen must infiltrate a Vorticon outpost from the treetops
- 02 - Introduction: A straightforward left-to-right which introduces Keen 3 level aspects (tile themes, danger tiles, enemies, moving platforms)
- 03 - Waste Disposal: A small industrial level which introduces the Ankh
- 04 - Vortower (featured right): The first extensive level with a higher difficulty than other early levels
- 05 - Vortibridge: A wide level with water along the bottom characterized by the single moving platform which must be kept up with since it won't return
- 06 - Skyhouse: A non-linear residential level
- 07 - Vortihouse: A densely populated residential level
- 08 - Mine: A long, difficult industrial/cave level
- 09 - Prison (by lolsworth): Keen must escape a heavily guarded Vorticon prison
- 10 - Big Silo (by lolsworth): A long, difficult industrial/military level with many stages
- 11 - Green Dangly Stuff Factory (by lolsworth): A large industrial level featuring many cans of green dangly stuff
- 12 - Small Silo: A medium-sized military level
- 13 - Vortirock: A small level where LOTS of Vorticons congregate
- 14 - Sewer: MrBlack's favourite level in the pack. Utilizes the Ankh to its full extent in a watery maze.
- 15 - Vorticave: A large cave level
- 16 - Mortimer McMire
Notes: On the world map, Level02 has been placed such that you must complete it before moving anywhere else. Mortimer has only undergone minor aesthetic changes.
- There are no Foobs in the MrBlack pack because, during early design and level testing, the game would sometimes inexplicably crash when a Foob came onscreen.
- The title screen is part of Vortirock