Later, landing at the station, Keen carefully creeps through the ship. However, Mort is taking no chances with his universe destruction device, and Keen is detected. Huge and dangerous tank robots chase him through the ship, and eventually he has to teleport through a one-way teleport, leaving behind his pogo and neural stunner.
Fortunately, Mort's station is well armed; Keen is quickly able to find a weapon. And some of the robots use specially designed Pogo Stick version 2.0. With these, Keen is as powerful as ever; but the enemies on Mort's ship are more formidable than anything Keen has ever met before.
The only way that Commander Keen can shut down the ship and get back to the Bean-With-Bacon Megarocket is to collect the four souped-up Power Cores that are hidden in various places on the ship. They are heavily guarded by vicious robots, and dangerous traps. Keen must collect them all, or...
The Universe is Toast!
Episode Y ActorVorticon Guard replacement.
Episode Y ActorButler Robot replacement.
Episode Y ActorTank Robot replacement.
CD ROM1,000 points.
Pogo Stick 2.0Pogoing allows reaching otherwise inaccessible places.
Power CoresFour boxes required to finish the game.
Five extra shots.
Security KeysKeys used to unlock doors.
- 2: Com Room ARequired?NoPoints7,100Ammo2
- 3: Control RoomRequired?NoPoints17,700Ammo2
- 4: Cargo BayRequired?YesPoints22,300Ammo4
- 5: Switch RoomRequired?YesPoints34,300Ammo1
- 6: LaboratoryRequired?YesPoints10,800Ammo23
- 12: Storage RoomRequired?YesPoints15,200Ammo9
- 13: Tank AreaRequired?NoPoints50,600Ammo8
- 14: Weapon RoomRequired?YesPoints66,400Ammo9
- 15: AdministrationRequired?NoPoints343,000Ammo28
- 16: EngineeringRequired?YesPoints33,700Ammo11
- 18: (unused)Required?NoPoints40,000Ammo0
- 22: Cargo HoldRequired?NoPoints3,300Ammo6
- 81: EndingRequired?NoPoints0Ammo0
- 90: Title screenRequired?NoPoints40,200Ammo0
- Graphics: custom graphics by Grelphy
- Levels: 21 levels, 1 secret level, 1 unused level, 1 world map
- Tools used (incomplete list): CKPatch
- Known bugs: A few level names are misspelled (like Labratory instead of Laboratory, for example), Switch Room is impossible to complete without cheats (one jump is too wide to make it).