Keen Q is a Keen 2 mod produced by Joriz:: released in 2007.
It is one of the most challenging mods ever made. It delivers a unique yet familiar Keen experience. It was created with the goal of making the most out of everything the engine had to offer so consequently it has many things included. Some of these are a changed cheat code that requires you to read signs in SGA, plenty of bridge switches and a lot of hidden Easter eggs. Because of the incredibly challenging level design, those who have the time and persistence to find everything will get the most out of this mod.
- Stand alone mod
- Tileset: completely redone
- Sprite animation frames: new, including monster patching
- Story text: stand alone, with reference to Keen 3
- Levels: 15 regular levels; 1 secret level; 1 worldmap
- Bugs: No known errors or bugs
Spoiler Warning! This shows the whole levels.