Keen 2 Gold Edition
Keen 2 Gold Edition is a Keen 2 mod by szemi. It is referred by the author as a 'pseudo-version 1.33', which fixes many bugs that were present in earlier versions of Keen 2. It also makes some changes that affect gameplay, such as making Vorticon Elites unable to shoot in the dark. Unlike Keen 1 Gold Edition, Keen 2 Gold Edition comes in as both a 'corrected' 1.32 and an additional 16 levelpack together.
In addition to all of those that appeared in Keen 2, a new enemy was added, which only appears in the Vorti-Cola Store.
Store RobotUnknown replacement.
The levels shown here are the 16 additional levels made for the mod. The 16 'original levels' are largely like their default counterparts with only small alterations in some levels to fix minor issues in Keen 2 v1.32.
- 17: First HutRequired?NoPoints39,000Ammo2
- 18: Second HutRequired?NoPoints38,400Ammo1
- 19: Third HutRequired?NoPoints29,100Ammo2
- 20: Fourth HutRequired?NoPoints32,000Ammo4
- 21: Hut ARequired?NoPoints22,700Ammo2
- 22: Hut BRequired?NoPoints17,800Ammo2
- 23: Hut CRequired?NoPoints27,800Ammo1
- 24: Hut DRequired?NoPoints34,600Ammo1
- 25: Upper GalleyRequired?NoPoints31,400Ammo2
- 26: Weaponry CRequired?NoPoints42,500Ammo4
- 27: Engine Room CRequired?NoPoints46,500Ammo6
- 28: Vorta-Cola StoreRequired?NoPoints100,000Ammo4
- 29: Home CRequired?NoPoints44,900Ammo4
- 30: Home VRequired?NoPoints27,000Ammo4
- 31: Energy Beam ZoneRequired?NoPoints76,600Ammo4
- New enemy (Store Robot)
- Tileset: Based on Keen 2 with some additions
- Levels: 16 slightly modified original levels, 16 new levels