Keen 10: Mirror Menace
The story continues where Battle of the Brains left off. After saving the universe from Mortimer McMire Keen made his way back to home with his friends. They were flying when Lt. Barker told Keen a blue vortex is coming behind them. Unfortunately, it sucked them in and after a short landing they founded themselves on a planet that's similar to Shikadus I.
- Keen explores Planet Zenux
- Keen repairs The Central Workshop
- Keen debugs the Computer Room
- Keen circles the Zenuxian Ringdom
- Keen is cautious in the Dangerous Goods Store
- Keen beams by the Laser Lab
- Keen reflects on entering the Beam Building Block
- Keen shines in the Prismatic Palace
- Keen stumbles upon the Pyramid of Zenux
- Keen spies on the Secret Hideout
- Commander and Collapser duel by the Beat-with-Boxing Megarocket!
- Keen dukes it out in the Toxic Dump
- Keen starts out from his Bean-with-Bacon Megarocket
- Keen sparkles through the Crystalite
- Keen speedily surfs through the Shattered Space Station
- Keen shoots through Turret Town
- Keen discovers the Collapser Clubhouse
- Keen squishes past The Swamp
- There's no way Keen should be in the High Scores
Creatures and other modifications
Red Blooglet replacement
Yellow Blooglet replacement
Green Blooglet replacement
Blue Blooglet replacement
Spoiler warning! This shows whole levels.
- Graphics: custom graphics by Szemi and Levellass, with contributions from assorted other mods
- Patching: Levellass.
- Levels: 18 levels, no secret levels, new worldmap (Zenux) level
- Tools used: Keengraph, CKPatch, TOM, MSPaint, Galactile, KeenWave, KeenScr, IMF Creator, Startext, WDC.
Release History / Downloads
(Trivia: The re-released version date is October 1st. October is the 10th month and this episode is the 10th Keen episode)