KeenKong is a simple arcade game clone of Donkey Kong released by Allstories in 2003.
The game features three different levels: Berkeloid Bash, Arachnuphobia and Dopefish Showdown.
- Berkeloid: A fiery enemy who will throw fireballs at you. Watch out!
- Arachnut Twins: Two Arachnuts guard the princess in this level. Don't lose your wits!
- Dopefish: The final boss is guarding Princess Lindsey. Give it all you've got in this level!
- Poison Slug: Walks around to kill Keen
- Mad Mushroom: Jumping or sitting to kill Keen
- Underwater Mine: Kills Keen
- Fire: Kills Keen
- Diet Shikadi Soda: 10 Points
- Fat Free Donuts: 50 Points
- Lifewater Flask: 1-UP
- Keygem: Keys come in red and green. Find them to destroy the blocks of the corresponding color.
- Despite the fact that the story states that Keen will face new foes along with old foes, only enemies from Keen 4 are encountered.