Commander Keen's Valentine Bash
It is the eve of valentine's day and all is not well. Keen's best friend, Johnny Dash has been struck lovesick, another victim of the pernicious holiday! That evening, after an exhausting few hours of work in his backyard clubhouse, Keen receives an ominous message from a mysterious source. The evil Count Chuck has risen once again to afflict the world, and this time Johnny Dash is under his spell. Only Keen stands between earth and the undead hordes. Supplied with magic slingshot and his wits, Keen must do battle with the unholy armies of the Count to save his town, the world, his friend and even... Valentine's day
- Keen strolls along the Meadow Trail
- Keen stumbles past the Graveyard
- Keen plants his feet firmly in the Pumpkin Patch
- Keen breaks into Tomb Hall
- Keen slowly squishes through the Slim Swamp
- Keen sets out to prune The Dead Forest
- Keen breaks into The Old Shack
- Keen rattles by the Boneyard
- Keen makes no bones about walking by Bonepile Crypt
- Keen has high spirits in The Cavern Of Despair
- Keen takes a short Broom Ride
- Keen journeys through The Void
- Keen braves the dangers of Chuck's Lair
- Keen stumbles blindly about In The Dark
- Keen goes home The Blaze Household
- Keen briskly walks along Penny Lane
- Keen is in the High Scores
- Keen wonders how to get, how to get to Bourke Street
- Keen makes a clean sweep of Witch's Cottage
- Keen assaults Castle Ramenstein
- Keen finds Carpe Jugulum
- Keen breaks into Old Mr. Kimple's House
Creatures and other modifications
Spoiler warning! This shows whole levels.
- Creator: Levellass
- Patches: Levellass, Lemm
- Graphics: Ceilick, Paramultart, PhantomX11
- Music: T.J. Moir, Bjorn Lynne, Paramultart
- Testing: Scarlet Flame
There are a couple of known issues and bugs that cannot be corrected:
- In some levels if you are persistent you can crash the game by making a large number of zombies spawn onscreen. They automatically remove themselves if offscreen, which limits the damage, but it's still possible, just. Another trick is to splatter a lot of enemies quickly.
- Old Shack and Cavern of Despair occasionally freezes if the player looks upwards just before a ghost appears. If you encounter this, reload your last saved game and, near this area, don't look up!
- Some skeletons will occasionally be walking in midair, spinning back and forth.
- In some levels you can climb off the top of a pole then enter a door and win the level.
- If you use the F10-E kill yourself cheat, the game may freeze when you try and enter another level.