Soon after he decoded Mortimer McMire's SGA message, Keen switched on his Photachyon Transceiver and searched for info on Mortimer's newest evil plan. He picked up a message about something called The Omegamatic Mark II. Keen immediately got into his Bean-with-Bacon Megarocket and blasted off to the location of this new threat.
Seventy-six furious games of Paddle War later, The Omegamatic II came into sight. A half-hour later, Keen had docked his ship into the familiar device. Keen went through his handy Attach-O-Ray into an exhaust port and began his quest.
- Keen feels he is unwelcome
- Keen Exhaust Port 314 Uncanny, isn't it?
- Keen is attacked by Microsoft Tech Support
- Keen peels back Layer Zero Defense
- Keen investigates the Power Supply Center
- It's not what you say, 17'5 h0w y0u 54y 17z0rz
- So close, and yet so far
- Keen takes a breath of fresh air
- Keen is pulled into Double Toggle
- Keen drops into The Shelley Shack
- Is there anybody in there ... ?
- Keen speeds into Celeritas
- Last stop: theInfernalM∀CHÆN
- This shouldn't take long ...
- Keen finally reaches The Omega Guard
Release History / Downloads
- 2007-11-18: release five (mirror)
- 2004-10-12: release four
- 2004-06-27: release three
- 2004-03-04: release two
- 2004-01-11: release one
- Graphics: some new background tiles by KeenRush
- Levels (5th Release): 9 levels, 1 place-holder level, 1 unreachable level, 1 non-existent level, 1 secret level (High Scores screen), new worldmap (Omegamatic Mark II) level
- Tools:: CKPatch, Ck456Tli, Instant Carma!, ModKeen, TED5, TEDSetup, TED Notepad, Xvi32