Commander Keen in the Bobrick Tower
Commander Keen in the Bobrick Tower is a one-level mod by StupidBunny, released for Keen Day 2012. In spite of its relative shortness, the mod was in development for nearly four years. In the mod, Keen must repel an alien invasion being led by a mysterious human known only as Bobrick. These aliens, the Ziraxi, are described as "a race of inordinately evil aliens from planet Fascisticus VII".
The gameplay takes place in a single level, the "Bobrick Tower" the mod is named after, which for a single level is very long. The height of the tower is exaggerated, with the tower being made to appear to reach into space.
- Tileset: All new tiles, mostly full tileset
- Sprites: Mostly new; minor changes to Keen sprite; Messie unused
- Levels: 1 regular level, 1 worldmap
- Text: Complete text replacement
- Patches: Changes in certain enemy behaviors, game controls, scorekeeping
- Music: Complete soundtrack, partially written by author
- Because the score resets upon death, the highest attainable score in the mod is 120,000 points.
- The title music is "Hells Bells" by AC/DC. The finale music is "Do You Hear the People Sing" from Les Miserables.
- The level is the maximum dimensions allowed for its height, and has nearly the maximum allowed number of sprites.
Spoiler Warning! This shows the whole levels for the hard version of the game.