Airefresco's Keen 1 Levelpack
Airefresco'S Keen 1 Levelpack is a pack of 7 custom Keen 1 levels and a modified world map released 1999-06-18. This levelpack has a very experimental feel to it and the graphics aren't given much thought to. Examples for this are tiles supposed to be part of a multi tile object are used loosely, and items often don't fit the surrounding background colour. All the levels are constructed in a similar manner, Keen moving left to right, then moving one storey higher, moving from right to left, then another storey higher, and so on until the exit.
- Level 1: A black level where you have to ascend the same way twice, being ambushed by numerous monsters.
- Level 2: Keen starts under water in this level.
- Level 7: A level with blue background where Keen has to collect two keycards on his way up.
- Level 12: First Keen has to shoot and dodge a lot of monsters, then solve a small key puzzle.
- Level 14: Plain Monster dodging level which will be unsolvable when you jump up to the blue door before having collected the blue keycard.
- Level 15: Keen can exit this level right at the beginning or descend to two other exits, but this will be more dangerous.
- Level 16: A difficult level where Keen doesn't see himself or monsters on the lowest ground, and has to avoid several Vorticon Commanders on his way up.
Spoiler Warning! This shows the whole levels.