A Sham on Inishmort
- Graphics: custom graphics by Benvolio
- Levels: 10 levels, 1 worldmap
- includes a modified score panel, a modified EGA 16-colour palette, slight use of tileinfo
- Tools used (incomplete list): ModKeen 1.0, CKPatch, KeenWright, TileInfo, Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8.
- In accordance with Benvolio's policies of gameplay, there is no patch restricting the GOD or CT-SPACE cheats.
The foul-hearted Mortimer McMire has a plot to poison everyone in the world, using poisons he is currently developing on the fair isle of Inishmort, which lies off the west coast of Ireland. (Nobody seems to have discovered it until Mortimer did). Noble, honest, iron-fisted Defender Of Galactic Justice, Commander Keen, must therefore save the world again. For the umpteenth time he must steal four poisons to save everything.
Though the island in this game is fictional, its name is a pun on a beautiful and fully real island called Inishmore (Irish: Inis Mór) of the west coast of Ireland, and which is much beloved of the mod's author. Read more here.
The point items in this mod are fruit. But the score you get is too low to ever get the 20,000 point extra life.
Spoiler Warning! This shows the whole levels.